Benefits of ALFAPARF Keratin treatment over Brazilian blow out.
There is one big difference in terms of the degree of intensity. Keratin treatments offer more smoothing and deep conditioning benefits than the Brazilian blowouts. They generally tend to straighten your hair and reduce the volume of your locks
There is more of a smoothing and deep-conditioning effect with a keratin treatment ... as it contains less harsh chemicals and silicones, which weigh down the hair and clog the scalp as compared to a Brazilian blowout.
These treatments are ideal for those who suffer from frizzy and unmanageable hair, or just prefer to achieve that glossy, shiny look.
Keratin treatments are great at really really increasing the Shine of your hair. They smooth the hair cuticle and generally giving you salon-worthy manageability for months on end. New keratin treatments are more gentle and have been using less heat.
ALFAPARF Keratin treatments actually lock in the pigment to make the color last longer while increasing vibrancy.
ALFAPARF Keratin Therapy Lisse Design Express Smoothing Method Kit NEW FORMULA
This kit costs €39.95
New formula and new packaging. The professional formulas feature a new smoothing technology, bond System, for increased hair protection. All new formulas include a new keratin and collagen of plant origin. an innovative bond technology which works both inside and outside the hair fiber. Babussu Oil adds increased softness, silkiness and shine to hair. The Rehydrating finishing mask also has a new more conditioning pink coloured texture.
The smoothing technology used in the ALFAPARF Keratin Therapy Lisse Design Express 2 Smoothing solution is based on glyoxylic acid and a special booster to ensure better results.
Keratin treatments don’t break the bonds inside the hair but form a smooth coating over the hair instead. They’re not permanent, so will wash out over time, meaning you won’t have any growing out issues.
ALFAPARF Keratin Therapy Lisse Design Express Smoothing Method NEW FORMULA with New Formula contains everything you need to conduct an Express Method Lisse Design service - designed for women with naturally wavy or curly hair who want it to be straight and smooth and shiny. (Accessories included: gloves, caps, application brush & comb)
Step 1 1x Deep Cleansing Shampoo 40ml
Step 2 1x Smoothing Fluid 100ml
Step 3 1x Rehydrating Mask 40ml
How to use ALFAPARF Keratin Therapy Lisse Design Express Smoothing Method NEW FORMULA
1. Apply Alfaparf Keratin Therapy Lisse Design 1 Deep Cleansing Shampoo to damp hair, massage to create an even Lather, then rinse. Repeat.
Note: If the hair is very curly / coarse leave the deep cleansing shampoo on the hair for 5/10 minutes. apply a cap and apply heat by hair dryer. Then rinse thoroughly.
2. Dry the hair from roots to ends using hairdryer. Divide the hair into 4 sections or 6 sections if the hair is very long.
3. wear gloves, apply the Alfaparf Keratin Therapy Lisse Design 2 Smoothing Fluid.
4. Divide the hair into sections approximately 2cm deep. Use the mouse maker to apply the fluid all over, keeping 0.5cm away from the root. Distribute evenly over lengths and ends using hands. Make sure that the hair is very wet.
5. Cover the hair with a cap and process under heat for 20 minutes. After processing, remove the cap and leave the hair to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
6. Without rinsing the hair, apply the Rehydrating Finishing Mask and Distribute through lengths and ends with a comb. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse quickly to remove the excess product, for 15 seconds if the hair is short and for 30 seconds if the hair is long.
7. Use a Hairdryer to rough dry hair until it is 80% dry. Iron the hair in 0.5cm Sections using the guidelines indicated in the table.
Benefits of ALFAPARF Keratin Therapy Lisse Design Express Smoothing Method Kit NEW FORMULA
- Lasts for up to 4 months
- no formaldehyde.
- Completely safe and made in Italy
- Incredibly high-performing
- Achieves smooth, tame and defined hair that lasts to 4 months
- Reduces frizz
- + 27% improvement in hair strength
- Suitable for all hair types (even bleached and treated)
With keratin, you must wait 72 hours before washing or styling your hair, whereas with Brazilian blowouts, you're free to go about your hair care routine as soon as you leave the salon.
The SOS keratin rescue treatment is a first of its kind, and users can now experience salon standard results for a fraction of the price in the comfort of their own home.
Suitable for all hair types, and designed to erase extreme fizz from your locks and reduce your general styling time with results lasting up to 16 weeks.
A Brazilian blowout typically lasts about three months where a keratin treatment typically lasts three to five months. This all depends on how often you shampoo and the natural texture of your hair. Recommended Alfaparf Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner to extend the Keratin treatment.
A Brazilian blowout can be harmful to your pocket as some can cost up to €120 & harmful to health and hair. One of its main ingredients is a known cancer-causing chemical, formaldehyde. Brazilian blowouts and other smoothing treatments also contain other chemicals that can cause side effects and allergic reactions.
Keratin Treatments formulas include a new keratin and collagen of plant origin.
Brazilian blowouts and keratin treatments essentially have the same effect on hair: both eliminate frizz and boost shine. They're safe for all hair types and can be done on color-treated hair. However, Brazilian blowouts are more customizable.
A Brazilian blowout typically lasts about three months where a keratin treatment typically lasts three to five months. This all depends on how often you shampoo and the natural texture of your hair