FIX HAIR BREAKAGE ON TOP OF HEAD WITH ALFAPARF
Broken hairs around your crown or hairline & frizzy hair indicate hair damage.
• Short single hairs or flyaways sticking straight up around your hairline or around your crown
• Short, blunt strands along the hairline that seem choppy or broken off (compared to baby hair, that’s often thinner with a sign of regrowth)
• Thin hair ends despite thick or lush hair at the crown or near the roots1
What Causes Hair Breakage?
Why does hair become brittle, frizzy, and broken?
Your styling choices and hair care routine are the likely culprit behind hair damage and breakage. These are the top contributors:
• Chemical processes, like hair dyeing, perming, and straightening, are often harsh on the hair when used too much.
• Heat styling may cause hair to dry out and break off.
• Too-tight hairstyles pull at your hair cuticles, potentially weakening the hair. • Friction from rubbing hair with a bath towel to dry can lead to breakage.
hair breakage is often the result of your hair styling and care
HOW TO FIX HAIR BREAKAGE
ALWAYS wash and condition your hair WITH A HYDRATING, SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER If your locks are PRONE TO DRYNESS
USE A MASK AS A CONDITIONER IF HAIR IS VERY DRY AND BRITTLE.
ALWAYS USE ANTI BREAKAGE SPRAY when handling wet hair, as this is its most vulnerable state.
Use a wide-toothed comb for detangling
space out hair coloring, perming, or relaxing every 8-10 weeks, so as not to overly damage hair.
USE hair masks ONCE A WEEK
TO KEEP HAIR HYDRATED AND STOP IT FROM DRYING OUT BECOMING BRITTLE AND BREAKING
ALWAYS USE A HEAT PROTECTOR SPRAY OR CREAM WHEN heat styling, to shield locks from intense damage.
USE volumizing sprays TO ADD VOLUME TO ROOTS WHEN STYLING
NEVER SKIP THE CONDITIONING